miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Finish That Song

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbie

avatar

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:16 am

Hello everyone
Here is a new game
I will write the song
And the next person will finish it
Ok i will start
Take the world
Shake and Stir
And that's what I got going on

Throw my cares
Up in the air
And I don't think thet're coming down
Yeah I love how it feels right now

Next Person Finish The Song

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hannah Montana

avatar

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 am

Barbie wrote:
Hello everyone
Here is a new game
I will write the song
And the next person will finish it
Ok i will start
Take the world
Shake and Stir
And that's what I got going on

Throw my cares
Up in the air
And I don't think thet're coming down
Yeah I love how it feels right now

Next Person Finish The Song



Quote :
Great Game

Quote :
This is the life
Hold on tight
And this is the dream
It's all I need
You never know where you'll find it
And I'm gonna take my time,yeah
I'm still gettin' it right
This is the life


Quote :
Next Player Finish The Song

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miley

avatar

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:40 am

Hannah Montana wrote:
Barbie wrote:
Hello everyone
Here is a new game
I will write the song
And the next person will finish it
Ok i will start
Take the world
Shake and Stir
And that's what I got going on

Throw my cares
Up in the air
And I don't think thet're coming down
Yeah I love how it feels right now

Next Person Finish The Song




Quote :
Great Game

Quote :
This is the life
Hold on tight
And this is the dream
It's all I need
You never know where you'll find it
And I'm gonna take my time,yeah
I'm still gettin' it right
This is the life


Quote :
Next Player Finish The Song



Quote :
Great Game

Quote :
Takin' in
A whole new scene
And I'm swimming with a new crowd

Breakin' down
The old four walls
And I'm buliding them up from the ground
Yeah I love how it feels right now

Quote :
Next Player Finish The Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiLeYfAn
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:48 am

Quote :
Gonna follow my own lead,yeah
Kick back and feel the breeze
Nothing but the blue sky
As far as I can see


Quote :
This The End Of The Song

Quote :
Next Player Star With A New Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilary

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:55 am

Quote :
Great Game

Quote :
So what you see
Is only half the story
There's another side of me
I'm the girl you know
But I'm someone else too
If you only knew

Quote :
Ok The Next Player Star With A New Song

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Hannah!

avatar

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:05 am

Hilary wrote:
Quote :
Great Game

Quote :
So what you see
Is only half the story
There's another side of me
I'm the girl you know
But I'm someone else too
If you only knew

Quote :
Ok The Next Player Finish The Song


Quote :

It's a crazy life
But I'm alright

I got everything I've always wanted
Living the dream
So yeah, everything I've always wanted
Is it always what it seems?
I'm a lucky girl
Whose dreams came true
But underneath it all
I'm just like you


Quote :
The Next Player Finish The Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbie

avatar

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:13 am

Quote :
Don't wanna be treated differently
I wanna keep it all inside
Half the time I've got my name in lights
The other half I'm by your side


Quote :
The Next Player Finish The song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emily

avatar

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:22 am

Barbie wrote:
Quote :
Don't wanna be treated differently
I wanna keep it all inside
Half the time I've got my name in lights
The other half I'm by your side


Quote :
The Next Player Finish The song


Quote :
It's a crazy life
But I'm just fine

I got everything I've always wanted
Living the dream
So yeah, everything I've always wanted
Is it always what it seems?
I'm a lucky girl
Whose dreams came true
But underneath it all
I'm just like you


Quote :
The Next player Finish The Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Analeese

avatar

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:28 am

Quote :

Can't you see
I'm just an ordinary girl
Living in an extra-ordinary world
Trying to live
Trying to learn
Trying to just be who I am
Who I am


Quote :
Next Player Finish The Song

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:36 am

Analeese wrote:
Quote :

Can't you see
I'm just an ordinary girl
Living in an extra-ordinary world
Trying to live
Trying to learn
Trying to just be who I am
Who I am


Quote :
Next Player Finish The Song



Quote :
I got everything I've always wanted
Living the dream
So yeah, everything I've always wanted
Is it always what it seems?
I'm a lucky girl
Whose dreams came true
But underneath it all
I'm just like you


Quote :
Next Player Finish The Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzie

avatar

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:52 pm

Quote :
I got everything I've always wanted
Living the dream
So yeah, everything I've always wanted
Is it always what it seems?
I'm a lucky girl
Whose dreams came true
But underneath it all
I'm just like you

Quote :
Ok This Is The End Of The Song

Next Player Start With A New Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilary

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:55 pm

Quote :
Oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah

Sometimes I walk a little faster
In the school hallway
Just to get next to you
Some days I spend a little extra
Time in the morning
Dress to impress you

Quote :
Ok next player finish the song

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:57 pm

Hilary wrote:
Quote :
Oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah

Sometimes I walk a little faster
In the school hallway
Just to get next to you
Some days I spend a little extra
Time in the morning
Dress to impress you

Quote :
Ok next player finish the song


Quote :
Guess you dont notice
Guess you dont need this
Sad you're not seein what you're missin'
On the outside shyin away
On the inside dyin to say


Quote :
Ok next player finish the song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzie

avatar

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:59 pm

Rose wrote:
Hilary wrote:
Quote :
Oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah

Sometimes I walk a little faster
In the school hallway
Just to get next to you
Some days I spend a little extra
Time in the morning
Dress to impress you

Quote :
Ok next player finish the song


Quote :
Guess you dont notice
Guess you dont need this
Sad you're not seein what you're missin'
On the outside shyin away
On the inside dyin to say


Quote :
Ok next player finish the song

Quote :
Im unusual
Not so typical
Way too smart to be waiting around
Tai chi practices
Snowboard champion
I could fix the flat on your car
I might even be a rock star
I might even be a rock star

Quote :
ok next player finish the song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilary

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:00 pm

Quote :
Sometimes I wish when the phone rings
That it would be you
Saying let's hang out
Then you confess
That there's something special between us
Why don't we find out

Quote :
Next player finish the song

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzie

avatar

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:01 pm

Hilary wrote:
Quote :
Sometimes I wish when the phone rings
That it would be you
Saying let's hang out
Then you confess
That there's something special between us
Why don't we find out

Quote :
Next player finish the song


Quote :
But you don't know me
Guess you don't need me
Why you're not seein' what you're missin'
On the outside shyin' away
On the inside dyin' to say

Quote :
finish the song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:02 pm

Lizzie wrote:
Hilary wrote:
Quote :
Sometimes I wish when the phone rings
That it would be you
Saying let's hang out
Then you confess
That there's something special between us
Why don't we find out

Quote :
Next player finish the song


Quote :
But you don't know me
Guess you don't need me
Why you're not seein' what you're missin'
On the outside shyin' away
On the inside dyin' to say

Quote :
finish the song


Quote :
I'm unusual
Not so typical
Way too smart to be waiting around
Tai chi practices
Snowboard champion
I could fix the flat on your car
I might even be a rock star


Quote :
Next Player Finish The Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilary

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:04 pm

Quote :
If you only knew the real me
I might even be a rock star
I'm telling you that we are meant to be
Now wouldn't it be nice if you could see
That I really am a rock star

Next Player Finish The song

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzie

avatar

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

Hilary wrote:
Quote :
If you only knew the real me
I might even be a rock star
I'm telling you that we are meant to be
Now wouldn't it be nice if you could see
That I really am a rock star

Next Player Finish The song


Quote :
I'm unusual
Not so typical
Way too smart to be waiting around
Tai chi practices
Snowboard champion
I could fix the flat on your car
I might even be a rock star

Cuz im really a rock star
Cuz im really a rock star

Quote :
Ok This Is The End Of The Song

Quote :
Next Player Star With A New Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miley

avatar

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:19 pm

Quote :
I'm more than just your average girl
I like to turn me up and show the world
'Cause some can talk the talk
But this girl wants to rock
I'm individual
I'm not like anyone

Quote :
Finish That song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emily

avatar

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:20 pm

Miley wrote:
Quote :
I'm more than just your average girl
I like to turn me up and show the world
'Cause some can talk the talk
But this girl wants to rock
I'm individual
I'm not like anyone

Quote :
Finish That song


Quote :
I can be glamorous
Just like you see in all the magazines
I can be cool as ice
Or anything I wanna be...and

Quote :
Finish The song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:20 pm

Quote :
Who said,who said?
I can't be superman?
I say,I say
That I know I can
Who said,who said?
I won't be president?
I say,I say
You ain't seen nothin' yet
Finish The song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emily

avatar

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:21 pm

Go on and make some noise
Every girl has her choice
To lead her own parade
I do it my own way

I can be soft and sweet
Or louder than the radio
I can be sophistacted
Or toatally go...outta control...and


Quote :
Finish That Song


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiley Miley
Member
Member


Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:24 pm

Emily wrote:
Go on and make some noise
Every girl has her choice
To lead her own parade
I do it my own way

I can be soft and sweet
Or louder than the radio
I can be sophistacted
Or toatally go...outta control...and


Quote :
finish That Song




Quote :
Who said,who said?
I can't be superman?
I say,I say
That I know I can
Who said,who said?
I'm not electrified
I say,I say

Quote :
Finish That Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:25 pm

There's no holdin' back
Stayin' right on track
'Cause you control the game
So let 'em know your name
Ni limitations on imagianation
Imagine that

Finish That Song



Last edited by on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Finish That Song   

Back to top Go down
 
Finish That Song
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Late 80's Rap Song Parody
» The Theme Song
» Big Finish: The four Doctors
» [080000] Davichi - Sad Promise Sad Love Song (Starring: Hyori & Mi Yeon) [202M/avi]
» Cool Song of Storms Sound

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
miley Cyrus :: Main :: Fun , games and Quizzes-
Jump to: